All me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All me

No one but me should be here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:21 am

Yanata Maioshi. The name wasn't at all an uncommon sound in Karakura town. The person who held the most records for anything and everything was little Yanata the genuis child. A thirteen-year-old girl who held all the records in Track, Feild, Gymnastics, Swimming, any kind of non-team sport that was out there, you could bet she was a part of it.

Yanata was enrolled in the third class of Karakura High, held the top academic awards. The genuis child was an outcast, despite her many acheivements. She had only two true friends, and they were both her teachers. More specificly her Sensei's. She had been forced to learn an art of self defense do to frequent bullying and soon fell in love with Taekwondo. Then Hapkido. Soon after Judo was the martial art she fell in love with. She even learned a form of Taichi involving the use of pressure points in fighting.

And last year, she was attacked by a monstrosity of a hollow. In a mad scramble to stop it from destroying the town, she discovered she had interesting powers: Telekinisis, teleportation, the ability to focus reiatsu to her hands and feet and some she didn't even understand.

Then one day her life was turned upside down.
Back to top Go down
https://elenna.rpg-board.net

Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All me :: Bleach RP- Yanata :: The shinigami-
Jump to: