All me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All me

No one but me should be here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yanata Maioshi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Yanata Maioshi Empty
PostSubject: Yanata Maioshi   Yanata Maioshi I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:05 am

Yanata was playing the flute outside again, just enjoying herself when she felt a hollow approaching. Or was it a hollow? It may have had been a shinigami.

She stood up, and began to fly through a kada, high kicks, side kicks, front snap kicks went flying through the air when she heard a cold voice say, "Taekwondo hm? You're an interesting specimen."

Turning to face the intruder and feeling alarmed by the sword he was carrying, Yanata summoned her bow to her hands and then an arrow. "Who are you?" She said as she aimed the bow at the intruder's heart.

The intruder took a step forward, into the light where there were no longer shadows to hide the figure who wore a black kimono, a white Haiori, and shades and said, "Archery too hmm? So you don't RELY on your powers then? That's interesting."

"Who are you?"

"Oh? That's right, you wouldn't know would you. I'm under orders to bring you to Soul Society. Have you heard of it?"

Yanata held the bow steady again. "Who are you?"

"That's hardly relevent. Oh, and weren't you supposed to be smart? Then put down the bow and come oveer here, that way this will be completely painless."

Painless? What? He thinks he can hurt me? Yeah right. Yanata released the arrow that flew right at the Shinigami's heart, only to be slashed into two peices by their sword. A look of surprise showed on Yanata's face.

"I warned you didn't I?" He shunpoed beside her and held the sword ominously close to her neck, with the sharp edge pointed at her shoulder, taunting her with the prospect of having the edge slice into her arm. "Now be good and hold still."

"YEAH RIGHT!" Yanata elbowed him in the ribs before he could cut into her arm. Before she knew what was happening she was on the ground, the newcomer's foot on her head. "Let me go."

"No."

She teleported out from underneath his foot.
Back to top Go down
https://elenna.rpg-board.net

Yanata Maioshi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All me :: Bleach RP- Yanata :: The shinigami-
Jump to: